Day 12/30: Write about five blessings in your life
(1) Life. Thank God for breath, for each new day he brings. Thank God for His gift of eternal life; it is solely by His grace.
(2) Family and Friends. Life is more meaningful and worthwhile when shared with loved ones. Thankful for opportunities to love and be loved, where we spur each other to grow in every way. Am especially thankful for my twin best friend, Denise.
(3) Books. Thankful for wisdom and experiences shared through pages of writing, whether make-believe or not. Thankful there is much to learn and thankful we can learn.
(4) Football. Started playing again this year, after a lengthy hiatus. Oh how a sport can bring so much life, joy, and learning.
(5) Travel. Thankful we are in a time where it is possible to travel. We get to experience different cultures, eat awesome food, develop stronger friendships, and broaden our perspectives of the world.
Question/Challenge: Write about five blessings in your life