Couldn’t begin to digest what had happened the past year until today. It is a new year! I am thankful for the year that had been 2013 and am excited for what’s ahead.
“Strike a balance”
1. Risk taking…
- Passionate doesn’t have to be just sometimes.
- Express your true self.
- Ask, risk appearing like an idiot.
- Give more than you immediately get in return.
and Taking refuge
- The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and pay the penalty (Proverbs 22:3).
- Stand up for what you believe in.
- Speak your mind and heart.
- You are not always right.
- There is a lot to learn from other people. Even people you least expect to learn from.
- There will be troubles, take heart.
- Keep going.
- Never give up.
- Even if you’re bleeding.
- Not all people are tough, be sensitive with how you deliver your messages.
- People are more important than your message.
- Even if you don’t mean it personally, people will take it personally.
- God blesses and adds no trouble to it.
- He gives abundantly. Unparalleled, ridiculous generosity!
- He takes away.
- That point in time when you feel that all you have is Him. And come to an understanding that He is all you ever needed, and all you will ever need.
I thank God for each lesson, heartbreak, celebration, remembrance, victory. I thank him for how he had planned the year to happen and end. I thank him for his plans.
Thank you, Lord! ♥