I asked myself,
- “What do you want to finish today?”
- “What do you want to finish this week?”
- “What do you want to finish this month?”
and came up with this list:
- Today: SA, History, Accounting
- This week: Filipino exam/ paper, draft of History paper, exercises
- This month: Save up for shoes, bring someone to YOF, other projects
Indeed, our activities and desires reflect our relationship with God. Everyday, we seek Him and His ways and always claim that He is the reason for all. Yes He has affected us greatly, but is that affection great enough for us to forget about ourselves and focus on Him completely? Indeed these three questions -and answers- reveal much about who we are and what we live for. What matters – more than desiring, connecting or pointing to glorifying God – is indeed, glorifying him – bearing his image.
God desires for his people to be so overwhelmed with Him to the point of complete trust and submission to him. Check out the things you want to do, are these what God truly wants for your life? Is this gonna lead you to where God wants you to be?